THE MOST IMPORTANT aspect to every paint project is Proper Surface Preparation. The quality of all paint jobs is only as good as the surface it is applied to. All painting projects require different preparation techniques depending on the existing surface. Preparation can vary in severity depending on the expectations of what the finished project should be. There are, however, standard preparation procedures that are included on every project. We will discuss your project with you to determine what expectations and visions you have for your project and develop a specific preparation procedure specifically designed for you.
Are You Looking For That Wow Factor?
Or are you looking to express your homes personality? Maybe you want to freshen up the look you already have or maybe that great room is just too big and tall for you to tackle yourself. Eason Painting understands your needs and has extensive experience in interior painting and refinishing. Whether your interiors personality is reflected in subtle tones and hues or vibrant shades, Eason Painting will bring it to life through the integration of color and texture. We can provide expert advice and consultation to help you with your design plans or we can work with your designer or architect to help you achieve your vision. Color choices and design can make or break a room's personality; at Eason Painting, we are there to help you.All interior painting projects will receive these standard preparation procedures:
- All furniture will be moved to the center of the room and covered with new 1.2 mil plastic
- Proper protection and covering of floors, moldings, windows, furniture and all other surfaces that are not to be painted
- We will remove and replace all electrical switch plate covers, light fixtures and all other wall or ceiling devices necessary.
- Thorough cleaning of the surface.
- Scraping, spackling, and sanding of any loose paint or surface defects such as cracks or nail holes.
- All open joints will be properly caulked with siliconized acrylic caulk.
- Removal of wallpaper and wallpaper adhesive
- Replacement of defective wallboard or plaster. Per contract
- All appropriate surfaces will be primed prior to paint application.
- Proper application of paint.
- Use of high quality paint.
- Clean and neat job site.
- Daily cleanup and removal of debris
- Custom Interior Painting
- Drywall & Plaster Installation and Repair Water Damage Experts
- Wallpaper Removal & Installation
- Fire Wind Water & Smoke Damage Restoration Specialists
- Home Restoration
- Stain & Varnishing
- Certified Mold Testing and IAQ Testing
- Mold Removal
- Property Maintenance
- Complete Finish and Rough Carpentry Service On-Staff
- Wood Floor Refinishing
- Faux Finishes
- Complete Basement Remodeling
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Tub and Tile Reglazing - You won't believe what we can do to your tub and tile!
- Ask us about counter top refinishing - Money Saver!
- And much, much, more. If you can imagine it, we can do it!
Tub & Tile Reglazing
Wait one minute, you are going to tell me that you can resurface my tub and tile and bring it back to its original beauty and luster for 1/3 the price of replacement? Yes I am. This is the closest thing to a miracle that I know of.
Let Eason Painting come and refurbish your existing tub and tile in your bathroom. The procedure only takes one to two days and is relatively inexpensive. Our proven reglazing system is tough as nails and guaranteed to last.
Benefits of Tub & Tile Reglazing
- Can be completed in 1 to 2 days.
- 1/3 the price of replacement
- No Mess!!
- Washable and scrubbable.
- Factory finish.
- Increases Home value.
- Looks Great.
Interior Design Advice & Consultation
- We offer custom matching of color to your current furnishings
- We offer advice on how to achieve a desired effect for a room from making it look more open and spacious to giving it a closer more intimate feel.
- We offer Recommendations on what types of paint and finish to use based on its durability, look and maintenance characteristics.